Tuesday 21 May 2013

READERS MAIL: WILL I EVER BE ABLE TO TRUST MY HUSBAND AGAIN?

Hi peeps!
    Sorry about my absence here for few days now, well, been a little busy lately. So, as I opened my email today, got a mail from a TEB (Tes Edi Blog) reader asking me to post a message up for honest advice from readers here. Here it goes...


Hi Tes,
   Please I need help on this issue and I'd like you to post this up in your blog. I have been married for 3 years now, blessed with a baby girl. It has been over two years since my husband’s infidelity. I still get upset sometimes. I often wonder if I will ever get back to the trusting person I once was. Need answers because this issue is affecting my relationship with my husband and my marriage in general. Thank you.
Anne

1 comment:

  1. Dear Anne, did your hubby ask for your forgiveness? And did he make any efforts to regain your trust for him? If the answer to the above questions are yes, then you need to try and find a place in your heart to forgive and forget, at least, for the sake of your daughter and your marriage.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...